Name : Dr. Abhay Thakre.
Educational Qualifications: –
MBBS – Calcutta University, Calcutta National Medical Collage 1998 – 2003
passed with 1st Division.
Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Cardiology –
- Max Heart & Vascular Institute, Saket, New Delhi (NABH & JCI accredited).
Passed with 1st division with distinction.
Fellow ship in Non – Invasive Cardiology –
- Max Heart & Vascular Institute, Saket, New Delhi (NABH & JCI accredited) 2010-2011.
Work Experience :
- 2003 – 2004 – Internship, Calcutta National Medical Collage.
- 2006 – 2008 – Worked as a Junior Resident , Department of Ophthalmology, CIMS Hospital & medical college, Bilaspur.(C.G)
- 2008 – 2010 – Worked as an academic junior resident in Department of Cardiology. Max Hospital Saket New Delhi.
- 2010 – 2011 – Worked as a senior resident & fellow in Department of Non invasive Cardiology. Max Heart & Vascular institute, Saket New Delhi.
- 2011 – 2013 – Worked as attending consultant in Department of Cardiology, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon (NABH & JCI accredited).
- 2013- till date – Working as Consultant, Department of Non Invasive
Cardiology, Arneja Heart Institute, Nagpur.
- Trained in doing & interpreting ECG’s, TMT, Holter reports, 2D Echo Cardiography, 3D & 4D Echocardiography, Stress Echocardiography, Trans Esophageal Echocardiography, Echo for CRT, Vascular Dopplers.
- Trained in managing Cardiac Emergencies & ICCU patients’s.
Association Memberships :
- Life member of Indian Medical Association.
- Life member of Indian Academy of Echocardiography.
- Life member of Indian Association of Clinical Cardiologists.