The Internal Medicine Department provides comprehensive primary care services in an ambulatory setting along with providing care to hospitalised patients suffering from a broad range of ailments.
The department is well equipped to manage chronic health conditions such as diabetes,heart diseases, treat acute illness like respiratory infections, Kidney disorders, Gastroenterology ailments, Acute Brain infarct and RTA,s.The Critical Care Department offers 24×7 care to patients in potentially life-threatening conditions requiring life support system and other intensive medical interventions.
The patients with dysfunction or failure of one or more organ systems, like cardiac, pulmonary, neurology, liver and kidney, amongst others are admitted to a Intensive Critical Care Unit (ICCU). Our experienced multidisciplinary team provides state-of-the-art patient care with promptness and compassion. The team comprises of trained, efficient and skilled staff in critical care medicine.
- Multipara Monitoring
- Cardiac Output monitoring
- Bedside X-Ray, D Echo, usg, Dopplers
- Haemodialysis, IABP monitoring, temporary pacing.
- Advance Ventilators for Invasive as well as Non-Invasive ventilation.and also if needed Bipap support.
- Resuscitation equipment, maintenance of crash cart, defibrillation equipment and advanced airway devices.