The Pathology Laboratory at AH&MSH is headed by Dr.Inderpreet Arneja, who carries lot of experience in the field of pathology .
- In the expert guidance of our director the advanced and fully equipped pathology laboratory, is running 24×7 , to provide investigative support in haematology & clinical pathology in order to arrive at accurate result, to assess the severity of disease and to increase the efficiency of medical treatment.
- The services include Haematology, Biochemistry & Microbiology investigations.
Dr. Indu Arneja (MD Pathology)
Ms. Bharti Pise (Lab Incharge)
- Radiology is the branch or speciality of medicine that deals with the study and application of imaging technology like x-ray, echos, Ultrasonographies, and dopplers for diagnosing and formulating treatment plan for treating the disease.
- Images can also show how effectively the body and its internal organs and structures are functioning. We use radiology in our facility for medical diagnostic purposes.
- Recently we have added a feather in our cap by starting our own CT Scan centre in order to provide all basic investigative facilities needed for emergency care under one roof only.